Tuesday, 6 October 2015

My Cuckold Shorts

Please enjoy my cuckold observations and add comments as you wish.

 

"Hi Martin, Jenny's with me tonight."


“Hi Martin!  I guess that you were wondering where Jenny had got to.  No need to worry, she’s with me as you can see and I’ll return her to you tomorrow morning. 

Jenny says don’t forget to put the cat out and she’s left your supper in the refrigerator.  Have nice night Cucky Boy!”

..................................................................................

You dress her for Him cuckold.


You just love to dress your lovely Wife so she always looks her best.  You bought her the pretty underwear set that supports her breasts in such a revealing and beautiful way.  You helped her get ready and finally you will slide the very thin almost transparent dress that you paid so much for over her head.

But the navel pin and pendant that you so gently attached to her was not bought by you.  He sent it in the post for you to put on her in preparation for their date tonight and you are  under no illusions that it is a symbol of your acceptance of their adulterous union.

And finally, you know that he will enjoy her beauty, tenderness and desire for him tonight and that you will stay at home and think of her with him; and you will do this because you are a True Cuckold.
..................................................................................

A special kind of help for Him

When my Wife said that she would bend over backwards to help that young man, I didn’t quite know that she meant this.
 ..................................................................................

"I love dressing you for other men."

“Don’t worry Love, you have plenty of time before he arrives to take you out on a date.  Just stand there, relax and let me do it all for you.  You know that I always love dressing you for other men; its my little ritual that I have done so many times since we were married.

This chap tonight, he’s black isn’t he?  That’s it then.  Everything loose and no panties.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment