Monday, 5 October 2015

A Cuckold's Life

Arriving home from work and finding his Wife naked with her Lover can be such an arousing experience for a cuckold.  And then to be told to throw away her pills because she is making a baby with him should be more than many cuckolds can endure, but endure they most certainly do because their acceptance of their cuckoldry is what defines them.


She's making a baby with him cuckold.

I have arrived home many times over the years to find my Wife in bed with one of her Lovers and it is always a moment of pure humiliating joy.  She did bear another man's child but did not tell me in quite the way as depicted here; nevertheless it was a very special time for me then.

Have you ever come home to find her in bed with her Lover?

Did your Wife have another man's child?



1 comment:

  1. I have come home and found her in bed with a lover, on occasion it was not a lover I was familiar with at the time. No, she never came to full term with another man's child.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete