Monday, 29 June 2015

When You Watch Your Wife Kissing Her Lover

The bitter sweetness of watching your Wife's Black Lover kiss her in an intimate way is a special emotion for a Cuckold.  Knowing that their gentle touching and kissing will very soon lead to his manhood inside her, pleasuring her and pleasing himself with her pretty body is just one of the many delicious humiliations a Cucky will experience.

"Let Cucky take his photograph; I am yours now My Love!"

Please enjoy my presentation. 

How do you feel when you see your Wife kissing him?

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful thought!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a sense of elation seeing two people enjoying one another and even more so when one of the parties is my wife being enjoyed and enjoying. It is something to see her initiate the activity. I know then she is going into heat. I witnessed Hal and her kissing in the alley way behind his house as she was leaving. It was intense and they were in no hurry to unlock their embrace. There was a brief verbal exchange then she went back into the house with him. When I got home there was a message from her on the recorder, I would be alone that night.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing that she is with another man, enjoying him and being enjoyed in return is something us cuckolds have learned to accept, especially if we know that we shall be alone that night.

    ReplyDelete