Thursday, 18 June 2015

Her Special Date Night


Special Date Night with Master
This was my first attempt at using rhyme to depict a cuckold situation.  I know that rhyme or poetry (which this is not) is not to everybody's taste but I like it, and I like to share what gives me pleasure.  In the same way that I share my wife with another man.

It has been created in homage to the wonderful depictions of Interracial Love by Sandy Who, who has a Tumblr account of sandywhoart.

Does your own Wife or Girlfriend enjoy special date nights with her Boyfriend / Love / Master / Bull?  Do tell!!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, the wife does enjoy special date nights/days. They do something together such as theater, try a new eatery, shop for his hobby, take a day trip etc. Sex is not always the focal point but quality time together. Sex does simmer below the surface making their time together more fulfilling rather than the mood of the mundane couples going through the motions but would rather be doing something else.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like love to me Tiresias. Women are well capable of loving more than one man at a time. You lucky cuckold you!

      Delete
    2. I am a firm believer in and have told her that no man can meet all the sexual, intellectual, emotional, supportive and appreciation needs of a woman. Inevitably he will come up short in one or more area. Women become tolerant of it and it lends to their decreased level of contentment. Essentially they have to have freedom of augment their needs from various sources. I have given her that freedom. Seeing her happy translates into happiness for me.

      Tiresias

      Delete
    3. Seeing her happy is the whole point don't you think Tiresias.

      Delete
  2. Most definitely, I do not have the nature to inflict suffering on anyone or standby and watch it as it destroys them.

    Tiresias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are of the same mind then Tiresias.

      Delete